I recently succumbed to the commercial hype and bought a pair of those shape-up walking shoes (Reebok brand). I honestly needed a new pair of walking shoes and thought "what the heck". I didn't have much faith that they actually had any kind of physical benefit, but the last two evenings I've gone on 3-4 mile walks and my buttock region has been quite sore afterwards. (I've actually had to take Aleve before bed to make sure I didn't wake up still & unable to walk)
I am truly shocked!
P.S. - I'm extra motivated to do a lot of walking because we've got a "step challenge" at work. Thank goodness I invested in a pedometer - the ones we got for free at work kept resetting to zero. Prizes will be awarded - yipee! There will be bi-weekly winners and "challenge winners" at the end of the competition. I'm really hoping I win at some point during the 2 months that this is ongoing.
No comments:
Post a Comment