My Backstory

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
My Backstory: Michigan native / MSU Alum Class of 1999 (Go Spartans!) / JET Programme Alum (3 yrs teaching English in Japan) / Current Employer-Position: Allstate-Recruiter / Karaoke Queen / Fan of: camping, hiking, music, reading, kayaking, outdoor concerts and festivals, ethnic food, long bike rides, friendly gatherings, football and hockey seasons (my teams: Spartans, Red Wings, Steelers & Bears)

8.31.2010

Post #1: Welcome to CNN!

I have to give myself a little "high five" for the clever naming of this blog.  It's not an easy thing to do, especially for one who is creatively challenged in the verbal arena from time to time.  I had a previous blog (http://www.window2windycity.blogspot.com/) associated with my original gmail account.  I started it a few months ago, thinking it would be something fun to do.  It definitely started out that way, but I found it somewhat difficult to post regularly (which is something I have resolved to avoid this time around).  To make matters worse, my original gmail account (which I've had for several years) was hacked into or something so I decided to create new accounts (both in yahoo & google).  I hope I never have to go through the process of that again!

Not much else to report at this time.  It's about time to hit the sack cuz it was a long day:  8 hours of virtual training (AIRS course:  Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter), I actually went to the gym (cardio & lifted weights - i'm in a self-imposed bridal bootcamp for my sister's wedding) and I've been on the computer basically since 7 o'clock.

I look forward to actually posting things of interest (at least to me) in the future...

ChiTownBlondie signing out - oyasuminasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment